Wednesday, February 17, 2010

UPDATE

It's been a couple of days since my last post and not too much has been going on. I've been pretty busy at work and studying for College Algebra. I'm hoping to see Shutter Island this weekend and eat some amazing Thai at this restaraunt I heard about from a friend of mine from work. She says it's the best Thai in SoFlo. I love me some pad thai, that's where it's at. I don't know, for some reason I've gone Thai crazy. Who knew such a small country can make amazing food.

Today I've been listening to a lot of techno/trance/electronica. It's quite soothing and it helps me focus on what I gotta do. Here are some links to some good mixes:

http://www.livesets.us/pl/mediaobject/content/paul_van_dyk_-_vonyc_sessions_181-sat-02-11-2010-talion.html

http://www.livesets.us/

There's a Manchester Orchestra concert comin to town on February 28th that I would want to go to but I'm gonna be in a wedding so I can't go :( I wanna watch some good indie bands perform, but that's obviously not happening. Whatever, maybe some other time.

I got class tonight, then Eikon, can't wait. I'll be updating again soon, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment