Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 3&4

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, it was a busy day.

So yesterday was my last day of the juice and now the fun stuff begins. I can officially say I'm hungry lol. I want to eat something but then again I don't. I wanna get through this and conquer it. I have 2 days left but I'm thinking about cutting it short 1 day. I wanna eat something this weekend, something healthy and nutritious of course. Next week I'm gonna start excersising regularly so I can keep what I lost. Oh! I forgot to say that I lost 7lbs so far. I can definately see a difference in my figure.

Today I've been listening to pretty chill music, I'm currently listening to the first album from Keane. Tonight I'm most likely going to Justin's to watch the Led Zeppelin concert I got from Netflix w/ JoJo, so that should be fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment