Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Premier Post

I just got this sudden urge to start a blog and just share my thoughts about certain things. Having a Facebook is cool and everything but you don't really have the capabilities of doing this. I'm not sure if this is just gonna be a phase or not but I think it would be cool to start writing some blogs.

I'm a huge music lover. I think this is what my blogs are going to be mostly about, music and my passion for it. I'm not a musician but I enjoy listening to it. I can sit for hours in a spot with my iPod and meditate about the music. I recently bought these awesome earbuds call Ultimate Ears and they're the best thing since sliced bread. Every sound that comes out of them is soo crisp and clear, it sounds like a concert going on in your brain. So anyway, I use my earbuds to listen to every instrument, every voice, and every breath.

Music just has this thing that traps me in which I can't explain. Once I start listening I go into my own world where everything is so peaceful and calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment